21.3.10

Every Avenue - Picture Perfect




I'm pretty back from the dead.

Doing a review on my comback.

I've been listening several records in this year 2010.
I can't afford to buy online, so i download some.

I choose Every Avenue's latest album "Picture Perfect" that was released in late 2009
First track "For Always, Forever" is a perfect opening for the entire album. Catchy notes, and good lyric.

Their first single "Tell Me I'm A Wreck" is a pop-punk-typical-single with typical riffs and catchy reffrain.

Slow jams appear on "Happy The Hard Way".

Plain White T's and Yellowcard's members set to feature on few songs, whether it is a collaboration on the song or the music making.

Every Avenue is different than the other pop-punk band.
The drums sounds pretty complex for its genre.

So, I'm on their side.

No comments:

Contact Me

@yeahdimas
yeahdimas@ymail.com
dimas.laughing@Gmail.com