10.12.08

A Chat With Foreign Person From England : An Advantage Of Facebook

for the first time, i was amazed by facebook connection that ables us to know someone we don't know and build a connection. No matter what things that differentiate between the users, it's a really good thing to own a facebook. technology's going insane.

this is my conversation with James Kelly, a truck driver from Peterborough, London
James
Hi Dimas I have sent you a Street racing request please add me to your crew
8:10pmDimas
HI, I'M SORRY
i am no longer playing that game
8:11pmJames
That is ok
8:11pmDimas
yeah, cool
where are you from?
8:12pmJames
England
you
8:12pmDimas
wow, great
i'm from Indonesia
you may don't know
8:12pmJames
Which part
8:12pmDimas
Jakarta
lol
i'm adoring england
8:13pmJames
I bet it is nice and warm it ic only 2c here at 1310
8:14pmDimas
woww yeah winter
its 8 pm here
8:14pmJames
What do you do for a living I am a truck driver
8:15pmDimas
wow
don't laugh
i'm a junior high school student
lol
13 years old

8:16pm
James and Zoran Adzic are now friends.
8:16pmJames
That is Ok I am 42 years young Hope you dont get in trouble for talking to an old fogie
8:17pmDimas
nope, no at all, my dad's age same like you
so happy i can chat with foreign people
i'll wrote this conversation in my blog
first experience
8:18pmJames
I wish I had this when I was at school all we had was apple II computers and we were luckky to have them
Cool
8:19pmDimas
lol, what computer do you use now
?
which part do you live in england?
8:20pmJames
Laptop with mobile broadband so I can be online away from hame
8:20pmDimas
wow so cool
here, truck driver can't do anything
8:20pmJames
Near Peterborough which is 90m north of london
What does your dad do for a job
8:22pmDimas
he's a vice president odf corporate communication
*of
in an oil company
8:22pmJames
what is *of
8:23pmDimas
it's a correction of wrong spelling above
8:25pmDimas
still there?
8:26pmJames
I will have to go soon as i need to get to my pickup I may be on line If i have to wait for the load. I will be going from Wisbech to Swindon. look it up on a map
8:26pmDimas
okay that's fine
see you!
8:27pmJames
It has been good talking to you
8:27pmDimas
yeah, me too
one of the advantage of having facebook
8:28pmJames
That is true
talk later got to go might CU tomorrow
8:29pmDimas
bye


i was very amazed with this conversation, facebook is a real big thing, super social utility

No comments:

Contact Me

@yeahdimas
yeahdimas@ymail.com
dimas.laughing@Gmail.com