19.3.11

Life

Today, a question came up in my head, a question that might change my mind forever, or the opposite.
“What if the world needs you to be nice but being nice is equal to not being who you are".

I currently compare my life as a series of collisions. The hard times in my teenager’s life is in its early climax, and me, as a human being is trying to cope with them.
Answers were also came up to me not long after the big question come up.
Life is chemistry. It needs positivity and negativity in order to make it balance. I wholly believe in that.
So, whether you are in an extreme happiness, or in a deep sadness just remember it’s a part of your life.
Just believe, when you feel like the world turns its back on you, there’s someone you’ve got to take the pain away.
Make friends. Friends keep you awake when you decide to sleep your problems away.
Appreciate life. It’s a gift.
Mend hearts, you got to be someone in your life.

By the time I post this, my life goes on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nayce :B

Contact Me

@yeahdimas
yeahdimas@ymail.com
dimas.laughing@Gmail.com